The Shocking Truth About Commercial Dog Food Revealed!

The Shocking Truth About Commercial Dog Food Revealed!
Click Image To Visit Site

"Discover The Deadly Secret The Dog Food Industry Spends Millions To Make Sure You Never Find Out"


"Thank you so very much for doing what no vet would take the time to investigate and recommend to me…other than to "put her down"..



I have switched her over to home cooked meals, as outlined [in Dog Food SECRETS], and she no longer has loose, foul smelling stools, and her skin is almost totally back to normal in less than one month!"


"Dulcinea had loose stools and skin difficulties from 8 weeks when I picked her up at the breeders. I tried basically every dog food on the market, but without success.


She developed such bad hot spots that I tried Benadryl which helped a bit, but then finally gave her 2 steroid injections (I am a retired Physician).


The hot spots disappeared, the skin calmed down, but then she started to lose her hair in spots all over her body. What had I done to m’ Lady???


The first advice [from the vet] was to put her down; now that really irked me, as the vet had not listened to the whole story. (By the way, she still had loose stools with mucus daily; foul smelling).


The Ivermectin Injections have killed the mange, the hair is growing back in, but the skin remained horribly inflamed.


Then, I purchased your "Gold Package", and finally realized that she was having food allergies to much of the crap that was in her dog food.


I have switched her over to home cooked meals, as outlined, and she no longer has loose, foul smelling stools, and her skin is almost totally back to normal in less than one month!


Thank you so very much for doing what no vet would take the time to investigate and recommend to me…other than to "put her down".


I have 4 other Bloodhounds (from 10 months up to 4 years old), and 5 puppies from a litter of 15. They all are getting the "good stuff", and finally love their food (instead of leaving it in the bowls).


Now the Knight-n-Troll’s Sleuthhound Kennels recommends this diet and book to all that come to check out our dogs/purchase puppies."


"After Only 1-Month of Following Your Advice, My Dog Already Looks & Behaves 5-Years Younger!"


If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it! My dog actually looks younger, it’s amazing.


He slowed down somewhat in the last few years and I put it down to approaching old age, but since I started feeding him the way you teach, he’s had a new burst of life!


Once again he’s running instead of walking, alert instead of sleeping… it’s like having the young-guy back again, I love it.


Justin Kyle & ‘Crackers’ Salt Lake City, Utah USA


"Now I Can Find The Best Quality Dog Foods In 3-Minutes Without Frustration"


Every time I bought a tin of dog food for Sweetpea, I stressed over what I would be feeding her because reading the double-talk (as you call it) on the can labeling is frustratingly difficult.


Now, after reading your book, I know exactly what to look for and what to avoid in dog food ingredients.


I love my dog and want to care for her the best I can, thanks for making that possible Andrew! Thank you, Cass PS. I visited your site today and see you’ve added the Confidential Dog Food Report, it looks perfect for people like me who love their dogs but don’t have the time to cook home meals… count me in for a copy


Cassie Overton & ‘Sweetpea’ Orlando, Florida USA


"Maxine Has Lost 8lbs In 5-Weeks, She Looks Better, Smells Better & Behaves Better!"


My other 2 kids (both human) , my husband and I are all quite sporty so it was a source of amusement amongst our friends that Maxine was a fatty!


I didn’t like to hear her teased but as far as we knew, we were feeding her a decent diet of commercial dog food.


When I saw your book shows how to prepare calorie controlled meals for dogs, I knew I must find out how.


…and the results are astounding! She obviously looks better but to our surprise also has better breath, smaller, less stinky poos and seems to have improved self-control which we guess is from an improved diet.


[That's right Darleene, commercial dog food is full of sugar and preservatives all known to effect behavior unfavorably.. Andrew]


Darleene Christchurch & ‘Maxine’ Sydney, NSW Australia


"Not only has Allie lost a lot of weight and is happier, Panda loves the food and licks the bowl when finished!!


I had big problems as one of my dogs, a mungril called Allie gained… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top