Buy With No Credit No Money Nothing Down Creative Real Estate Investing -

Buy With No Credit No Money Nothing Down Creative Real Estate Investing -
Click Image To Visit Site

Suppose you could have this home, without a credit check… and cash out on the deal with tens of thousands of dollars in your pocket.


How would you feel if I told you that you can, by law, lock down these properties for $1-$10.00, and then re-market the home for thousands of dollars in up-front profits?



You’ve seen the “Zero Down” infomercials that teach you how to buy a broken down home, fix it up, and sell it for a profit. Maybe you’ve even bit the bullet and spent however many hundreds (or thousands?) of dollars on these programs.


Would you quit your job and spend months fixing up a home that you probably won’t even make more than a measly few thousand dollars on?


Would you spend hundreds… even thousands of dollars on a needlessly long course that teaches you how get your hands on these “fixer-uppers” for “zero down,” when you can make so much more money in less time buying and selling beautiful homes literally anywhere you can imagine? What if you could do this all without having your credit checked — not even once?


Look – you and I both know that most of those one or two-thousand-page courses are over-complicated, and that very few people actually make a real living doing that type of thing, because, with the old way:


“It is an amazing concept, totally “so simple” that it is almost unbelievable! It’s so simple, it’s SCARY!


“It is completely fascinating, and for the first time we feel like we have an option…we have the possibility to be able to get involved in real estate with no h les from banks!!! FREEDOM! I wish you both the best… sincerely! I am so happy you are making this information available for all folks like US who need it!”


“T.C., I had to email you and tell you how excited I was today about your course. Over the last 8 years I have paid over $3000 looking for the ‘right’ real estate system for me.


“I tried Carlton Sheets, a $500 foreclosure and land development deal, another $70 foreclosure deal, and even a several thousand dollar coaching program – all to no avail. I found all of them non-applicable to the Midwest or too complicated, or I needed good credit or some investment money up front.


“Needless to say none of the above worked for me. But your program is so simple and applicable to ANYWHERE, my wife even is excited and we’re going out tonight to ‘shop’ for homes! Thanks a million for your EXCELLENT program!!”


Remember when I did my first deal last year 11/10/2010 and made $4000 on a condo and here it is the same date but a year later 11/10/2011 this time this is the biggest deal of the year $7500 and attached the copy of the check.


But here’s the numbers I bought a 4 bed 2.5 bath 2445 sqft for $191,000 which was the balance of the mortgage and $1500 per month for 8 year term and I sold it for $205,000 with $7500 down to Tenant/Buyer at $1600 per/mo with $300 month rent credits for 1st year only and it’s a 4 year term.


I know I am only making $2900 on the back end but I think you taught me to get the most down now “right” just in case they do not exercise there option and resell again, I like the money now idea.


*The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results which do not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. We cannot and will not make or guarantee any income claims as it would be illegal to do so. Each individual’s success depends his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation


Imagine… How will it feel to finally stop throwing your good, hard-earned money away on rent each and every month? How worse of an investment could you possibly make??


Here’s our painful but true story – less than five years ago, Life was great! We were living in our waterfront dream home which we secured with no credit check and had had started a company that was a huge financial success (1.6 million in the first 6 months) when our trusted “friend” and equal business partner informed us he was terminating our partnership and keeping our multi-million dollar company! We were oblivious until the very end, because of our trusting good nature.


Truth is — even before this earth-shattering incident, my credit was nothing to be proud of. Years of… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top