The Pigeon Racing Blueprint

The Pigeon Racing Blueprint
Click Image To Visit Site

So If you ever wanted to be a winning pigeon racer, breed champion birds and finally stop wasting all of your time and money then you need to read this entire page right now.


It’s difficult to race pigeons… more often than not, the same few people rank in races, while other pigeons consistently fail.



While many people think that this is just the ‘fates’ acting their will, there are tried and true techniques for pigeon racing.


In order to have a truly exlempary racing pigeon, you must have the entire process streamlined and exact. First, you must breed a good bird. Then you must train the bird to be a proper racer.


Unfortunately, the winners keep these secrets to themselves, not wanting to share the spoils of their efforts.


It seems that the only people (and birds) that win pigeon races are those that have been in the game forever.


They’re the ones with years of experience with pigeons, racing in hundreds or even thousands of races.


I can understand this, and I’m sure you can as well. Chances are that when they started out in pigeon racing, they weren’t given any special tips or techniques to ensure they were good racers.


Instead, they had to try something to see if it would work… and if it didn’t they’d have to start again from scratch. As I said, I can understand why they wouldn’t want to share.


However, if you’re new to pigeon racing, then you understand how difficult it is to have a winning bird.


From breeding to training, pigeon racing is a time and money intensive process which doesn’t always pay off.


It can be a frustrating process, to say the least. Especially if you don’t have anyone to help you see the errors. It’s all guess and check, guess and check.


When, in an ideal world, you’d have someone help you to see your errors, and give advice on modifying your technique. But the old timers aren’t going to do that, are they?


You knew what items were ESSENTIAL in your pigeon loft, and what items you’re wasting your money on?


Now You will Finally Learn The Exact Tips, Tricks, Techniques and Strategies The Champion Pigeon Fanciers Are Using Each and Every Day To Consistently Win Races!


The winners have been keeping their best racing techniques secret for years – and that’s why they’re constantly winning. They’ve taken the time to try out a technique, test it for improvement, and improve it. Over time, they’ve created award-winning strategies to win pigeon races.


You’re willing to go the extra mile, and with the right information and know-how, you’ll be able to turn a losing pigeon into a winning pigeon – every time.


And, when you have the know-how, you’ll be able to spot a good pigeon a mile away, by looking for items such as:


The Breeding of Pigeons – and how to tell if a pigeon will be a good racer by who its parents were and how they were bred.


The Health of Pigeons – how to tell a healthy from a diseased pigeon, and what kinds of problems cause irreparable harm to the pigeon and it’s racing ability.


The Feeding of Pigeons – what the tell-tale signs of good nutrition are, and how to ensure that your pigeons are at their peak of health at all times.


The Training of Pigeons – how to condition your pigeons for race day using tried and true techiques.


The Racing of Pigeons – how to prepare your pigeon for each and every race, and tell if their form is correct and if you can create a winner out of your bird.


Soon, you’ll also have the tools and information to raise and race award-winning pigeons, without years of experience!


In fact, it seemed like every time I asked for tips, an old timer would laugh in my face. Or give me bad advice. Or a bit of both.


So I learned on my own, gleaming bits of information here and there from the nicer old timers. I’d try a technique, keep tedious track of my results, and then tweak my technique to improve my pigeon’s performance.


I’ve got to tell you: it was a nightmare. I literally spent thousands of dollars, and decades of my life, trying to figure it all out.


From breeding and training, to lofting and racing, there are thousands of modifications that I made over the course of the years.


It didn’t matter what I did, I felt as though I was walking in the dark with no light and no direction.


I continued to do poor in every race I entered, I had the worst record in my club and combine and I lost birds on a daily basis, all while spending dollar after… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top