Discover an Explosive New Parrot Training System

Discover an Explosive New Parrot Training System
Click Image To Visit Site

1. Yelling at your Parrot to "SHUT UP" when it screams 2. Over-reacting and shouting "OOOH", "AAAH" or "OUCH" whenever it bites 3. Giving your Parrot only seeds to eat 4. Placing the cage near the window overlooking the garden 5. Putting your Parrot above chest level 6. Having a single perch in your Parrot’s cage 7. Placing the food and water bowls just beneath the perch 8. Placing your new Parrot on your shoulders…


Even if you are doing any one of the above, you are inadvertently bad Parrot behavior. It’s time you correct your Parrot handling techniques to become a perfect Parrot parent in just 15 easy days…"



Not even the worst blood-drawing biters, crystal-shattering screamers, or stubborn, party-pooper non-talkers have a chance to resist these powerful Parrot training techniques… get your Parrot to do exactly what you want with ease…


"In just under 2 weeks I have gone from a quivering, tearful, frustrated bird rescuer, to the proud owner of Dylan, the Parrot who in his own words is ‘alright’…. Thank you for your information…" (Josette Bellham, Lowestoft, UK.)


"Your training info has done a great amount with my Parrot … My bird now is very friendly towards everybody and looks forward to getting out of his cage and onto people’s hands." (Stella Lam, Danville, Virginia.)


"Thank you so much for your training info, it has worked wonders with my Parrot Sam, his talking has improved, and I am much more confident in handling him and understanding him." (Pauline Chamberlain)


"We were about to find him a new home. However, your techniques regarding responding to shrieking episodes have worked. He is much more calm and playful. His biting attempts, handled in the way you suggest (moving into the bite) have dropped considerably, and he is not biting as hard." (Terry Clark, Los Gatos, California)


"Wow I cant believe it! Its already starting to work, today I had D.J. on my hand, which he would never do, unless I had a towel on my hand because he would bite me vicously, but… now i can acctually hold and pet him! What a difference!" (Ashley Bratt, League City, Texas)


"This book puts its ideas into terms that you can understand, many things not thought of by the general population such as bathing, preventing illness… useful tips about cage placement… and definite direction as to WHAT NOT TO DO. I would reccmmend this book to anyone interested in learning more about having birds as house pets of any breed. (Brenda A. La Platte, Jupiter, Florida)


About 13 years ago, a good friend of mine, Wayne, "rescued" Parrot that showed up mysteriously on his back porch balcony one day.


He came right in the house when offered a cracker, and woofed it down like a ravenous feathered pig… the poor, lost fellow was obviously very hungry.


Well, Wayne, being a good guy, kept him in the house (he didn’t have a cage), and tried to locate the owner of the lost Parrot by putting an ad in the local paper.


Nobody responded to the "Lost Parrot" insertion… and in the end, Wayne ended up becoming an unexpected Parrot owner, as he never did find the original owners.


In the meantime, Wayne named the playful and friendly fellow "Polygon". And to his shock, Polygon talked… and it wasn’t just "Hello" he was saying. Polygon’s chatting was a little more "complicated"…


Huh?!… pot seeds??? Were the ex-owners giving this bird marijuana seeds? Perhaps they were tasty, perhaps Polygon was even getting high!? I really don’t know, I just know that Polygon loved to say this (I heard it myself many times).


Wayne thought it was pretty funny, even though he didn’t smoke or drink. That is… he thought it was funny until guests came over… then it stopped being funny fast!


Wayne had to do some serious explaining to his dubious, and shocked guests that HE wasn’t giving Polygon pot seeds and getting his friendly bird drugged out!


One day when I went to visit Wayne and Polygon, Wayne excitedly waved me over, "Nathalie, listen to this…", he then called out "Whoa…" and Polygon called right back…


Polygon had just made me become a p ionate Parrot lover. I never imagined that Parrots could be so charming and funny, and I never really had even imagined owning one.


For the last 12 years, I’ve learned A LOT about these feathered friends, mostly through the school of hard knocks (or should I say "bites")! I’ve gathered literally hundreds of tips and tricks on how to keep happy and healthy Parrots, and if you let me, I want to share this knowledge with you to help YOU successfully resolve any Parrot challenge you might be facing.


I want to… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top