Itchy Dogs stop the scratching now, the Natural Way.

Itchy Dogs stop the scratching now, the Natural Way.
Click Image To Visit Site

From: Dr Rob I am a qualified veterinarian with an interest in dermatology, I have been helping people and their itchy dogs for 15 years. You may have wasted hundreds of dollars on ad hoc treatments, or acted on the advice of unqualified people. You may have been to the vet, or several vets, but your dog’s itchy skin keeps recurring. I really feel your frustration. Everyone gives different advice! The amount of misinformation on the internet from hobbyists and breeders has shocked me into providing you with REAL and PRECISE information backed by evidence and research. Follow my advice to help stop your itchy dog from scratching…effectively, easily AND cheaply. My solution is world’s best veterinary practice via natural and dietary means! Itchy pets and their owners deserve relief, and here it is… Yours in health, Dr Rob. B.VSc.,B.Sc.,CMAVA.


Dear Doctor Rob, I was at my wits end. Every time my dog got itchy, we saw another vet who prescribed cortisone. I never understood my dog’s condition. I had no idea what my dog was allergic to. I was so frustrated! My dog was mutilating itself and I didn’t know how to help my dog. This e-book helped me understand why my dog is itchy and how to stop and manage the problem successfully. It really works!! My dog is happy now, thanks Dr Rob, All the best, D. N. Mrs D. Neumann



This is the book for people who reject veterinary visits or steroids to treat their itchy scratching dog. AND This is the book for those who are already using ongoing veterinary services and steroids… and wish to do more to help their dog.


We want to show you how to find a cure for your pet, saving you hundreds of dollars in veterinary fees and effectively ‘stopping the pain’.


We know that by following our advice, you can manage your dog’s itchy skin condition…permanently!


This advice is so straight-forward. It is sensible, and easy to follow. Dr. Rob sets out all his information in a very clear way. Now, I don’t feel depressed by my dog’s skin condition. I feel confident that I am giving the very best of care! Thanks again, Alison Mrs A. Learmonth.


I have found in my veterinary practice that more and more of my clients are asking for natural treatments. My clients are worried about the health risks and side effects to corticosteroids…….with genuine reason. Vets are under a lot of pressure to deliver results since you are paying for their services. Steroids are a quick fix. The veterinarian feels pressure to deliver the magic pill that will stop the itch straight away and byp the differential list of causes. Steroids work but at what cost? Steroids can cause dependence. Withdrawal can cause a life threatening Addisonian crisis where your pet dies from intractable vomiting and diarrhea. Steroids can cause diabetes. Steroids can cause Cushing’s syndrome. Steroids cause liver pathology and disease, weight gain leading to arthritis, brittle bones and osteoporosis, hair loss, stress, unquenchable thirst, insatiable appe e, skin changes and calcinosis cutis. Steroids also affect the immune system. Immunosuppression can lead to disease, risk of infection, non healing wounds and Demodex mange. Veterinarians know of these problems, of course, and will do what they can to protect your pet from these potential complications. The problem is… a traditional consult system does not allow the vet to give you all the information you need to heal your pet at home! Which is why we came up with….


Almost all natural remedies have no proof that they work. There’s no denying it… itchy, scratching dogs can seem a complicated area. I meet with patients and their owners all day at my veterinary hospital, and every day they tell me their stories of empty promises, self-appointed ‘experts’ and sometimes dangerous home remedies. I have been shocked at the amount of misinformation on the internet. Every hobbyist and breeder and dog owner with a story to sell puts together a 2-page essay of their own experience, and sells it as a solution to your problem!


Hi Dr Rob, I just had to write to you, because I am so excited about my dog’s skin condition! Since using your information (so easy, btw) her sores are finally starting to heal! I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have both your e-books, and I’m not lying when I say that I think you have changed my dog’s life! She is so much happier now! And I am too! I’m thrilled actually! D. S. Ms D.S.


FREE BONUS A-Z Guide of Foods Toxic to Pets. This guide is designed to help keep your… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top