Healthy Happy Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide To Herbs And Herb Gardening

Healthy Happy Herbs: A Beginner's Guide To Herbs And Herb Gardening
Click Image To Visit Site

Starting a hobby like organic herb gardening can be fun, exciting, and relaxing all at the same time. Whether you live in a house with a garden or an apartment with very little room, herb gardening promises to be a soothing and fulfilling hobby that will help you feel connected to nature. Its flexibility guarantees that you get to enjoy this hobby and start out as big or as small as you are comfortable with.


For a lot of beginners, caring for an herb garden can be an intimidating prospect. It was like that for me, too, when I first considered herb gardening. I didn’t think of myself as particularly having a green thumb, and it was an exciting and anxious time for me during my first few years.



I’m not going to lie – I lost a lot of plants during my first year. I didn’t know much about herb gardening. The second year was slightly better, till winter came and ravaged my struggling herb garden.


What little information I had then was gathered from asking shop owners where I bought my supplies, and asking neighbors and fellow enthusiasts. And then I smarted up and began to read books – everything I can get a hand on, really – to learn all about the different kinds of herbs and how to care for them. I joined groups and attended trade fairs and interviewed expert herb gardeners, picking their brains to solve the problems I was having with my own garden.


Over many years, I learned more and became more confident about my herb gardening skills. I learned how to keep them alive and flourishing, learned what plants go well planted together and which combinations to avoid. I learned how to handle pests and keep them away. I also learned how to grow and care for a garden using 100% organic methods.


This is a hobby that I truly enjoy. And I’m sure that with a bit more help than I got when I first started out, you can start a flourishing garden even on your first year!


If you’re worried about the fact that you’ve never truly tried your luck at gardening, trust me when I say that won’t be a problem! You may not have ever started any kind of garden before and have a lot of questions, but guess what?! You can get the answers to all those questions RIGHT NOW! If you really want to start an organic herb garden, what’s on this page is going to be the best information you’ll ever read!


Herb gardening is a fun and fulfilling hobby. But a lot of people go at it without the right amount of preparation. They just go into it without thinking much about their choices of herbs to grow, or what those herbs will need in order to thrive and repel pests and diseases.


What happens then is they find out too late that they chose the wrong herbs to grow. Or that the herbs they chose to grow together are not compatible. Sometimes, they don’t know what the herbs really need so they end up either malnourished or under nourished. They are unable to give their plants the kind of care that they need to survive. Inevitably, the herbs die, and their interest in the hobby wanes.


Beginner herb gardeners make a lot of rookie mistakes. Often, this leads to poorly cared for herb gardens that wither and die, or seeds that never even sprout. When this happens, disappointment takes over and it’s hard to keep the interest and the desire for the hobby.


But this does not have to be the case with you, even if this would be your first time planting or caring for anything green. You don’t need to make rookie mistakes – mistakes that are all too easy to avoid with the right coaching and the right information. That’s why I have put together all the information you’ll need to be able to successfully care for a thriving herb garden – suitable whether you intend to grow a farm or a pot of herbs in your kitchen.


No more second guessing. You’ll learn exactly what type of herbs will fit your climate and your personality best. You will know what herbs are great for beginners and which ones you can grow when you’re up for a challenge.


Did you know that some herbs, when grown together, can hurt each other? Conversely, there are herbs that when grown side by side helps each other and complement each other. You’ll learn which plants go together and which combinations to avoid.


Are you looking for herbs to soothe, to relax, to beautify? Are you looking for herbs that will satisfy your culinary… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top