Dog skin solutions – symptoms, and natural treatment for dog skin diseases

Dog skin solutions - symptoms, and natural treatment for dog skin diseases
Click Image To Visit Site

My name is Linda Kajda.  A couple years ago my dog Pebbles lost her beautiful coat of hair and then nearly died because of what I didn’t know about dog skincare.


Many dog owners, like you, know what it’s like to have a dog suffering from skin problems.  And if you’re anything like me, you don’t know what to do to help.



By reading my story below, YOU’LL  discover the tips and strategies you need, to CURE your dog’s skin problems… the very same ones I learned through helping my Pebbles. You’ll discover how the food your dog eats, the baths you give your dog, and even how your carpet affects your dog’s health.


I promise that by the time you have finished reading my story you’ll possess proven strategies you can use right now to help your dog with even the most aggressive skin problems.


I found Pebbles while on vacation.  She was the cutest Pomeranian I’d ever seen; a 2 pound ball of energy with lovely Sable colored fur. I never knew 2 years later I would watch helplessly as she lost all her hair in the fight of her life.


She lost her hair in small clumps and I wasn’t sure what to do.  Her beautiful fanned tail changed into a small, black whip that had a little curl on the end.


Pebbles and I went from vet to vet to vet hoping for a miracle to help her get healthy and grow her fur back. We usually left with our tails between our legs because there was nothing they could recommend. The worst part was, they said Pebbles could lose all her fur; and maybe her life if not treated!


I found  out Pebbles had Alopecia (hormone induced hair-loss.) The vet recommended treatment but nothing helped. She also suffered from skin irritations due to unknown causes.


Frustrated, I went to a seminar on Body Detoxification (for humans) and it inspired me in my quest to help Pebbles. I immediately researched natural and holistic treatments for skin care and dieting.


I discovered what was wrong with Pebbles, and I was able to help her RECOVER through natural treatment! I learned that her diet and environment made her sick as well.  She started recovering from Alopecia.


I phoned Heidi, a friend and fellow dog owner to ask her for advice. To my surprise, she told me that her dog once had the same symptoms.


She told me that it sounded like my puppy had "dog dandruff" (yes, dogs get it too.)  Her cheap, simple solution floored me…  When she said to give my dog an oatmeal bath, I laughed. But the dandruff went away almost immediately. The oatmeal only cost me $3 bucks, much cheaper than the $100 plus that veterinarians usually charge.


When she told me Pebbles’ environment was keeping her from recovering from hair loss, I was skeptical.  When she told me that Pebbles’ diet and environment could be deadly, I was shocked.


Everyday I took Heidi’s advice and made changes in my home and to Pebbles’ diet.  I knew I had to learn all I could to ensure her complete recovery.


I spent hours, days, and weeks searching for ways to help Pebbles. Through my research I learned about all the different things that can affect your dog’s skin and health.


There are countless things in your own yard and home that can cause or aggravate your dog’s skin problems.  I want to share these things with you. Learn how chemicals, carpets and even collars affect your dog’s health.


Discover how your dog’s diet adds or subtracts years off your best friend’s life. It’s this knowledge that I wish to share with you, because I know how frustrating it can be to not know how to help your dog.


I sat down and compiled a list of all of the things I had discovered, and that every dog owner should know. Before I knew it, I found myself with a wealth of very valuable and useful information…


There are cures for dog skin problems! The good news is they are all natural and safe for you, your dog and the environment.


I want to share with you all that I have learned, so you don’t have to waste time looking, digging through information, and usually finding only frustration.


I’ve collected all of the information into one easy to use eBook for you. It has all the answers to all of the questions you’ve been asking; and some you’ve never thought to ask.


Years ago I would have loved to have had all of this information to help Pebbles.  Now this information is available to YOU.


"Dog Skin Solutions" is your instant and perfect solution to the painful dog skin problems that your dog struggles… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top