Chameleon Care Guide – Keeping and Breeding Healthy Chameleons Made Easy!

Chameleon Care Guide - Keeping and Breeding Healthy Chameleons Made Easy!
Click Image To Visit Site

Discover What You Really Need to Know to Raise a Happy, Healthy Pet Chameleon! And Avoid The No.1 Cause Of Death of Chameleons in Captivity…


I’m sure you’re going to love your pet and he or she is going to give you hours and hours and hours of enjoyment.



But with that being said, there are a few things you absolutely must know to take good care of your chameleon and ensure that it remains happy and healthy for years to come.


Unfortunately, finding good, high-quality information and care tips for chameleons is not easy … mainly because on the Internet it can be very difficult to tell trustworthy sources from untrustworthy ones – and getting just one piece of bad advice could have a negative impact on the health of your precious pet.


To help you, I’ve written a new book that is designed to prepare potential chameleon owners for their commitment and to provide all the information needed to raise healthy & happy chameleons.


My goal with this project was to provide dependable, trustworthy information and resources that answer the most asked questions when it comes to caring for chameleons.


My name is Robert Jones and while I basically love all pets, chameleons have always been my favorite by far.


Currently, I am the proud owner of Mickey and Doll (both veiled chameleons), Ziggy (a jackson’s chameleon) and Doolie (a flapneck chameleon).


I love spending time with these little guys. I enjoy taking care of them. They have really added pleasure and contentment to my life.


That’s why I’ve done extensive research and talked to experts as well as relied on my own personal experiences to create this book that is filled with chameleon tips, information and step-by-step advice.


This book will save you hours and hours of frustrating research and will also eliminate the worries and stress that come with reading something online and not knowing whether to trust it or not…


It will also make sure that you do not make any mistakes or overlook important facts that could lead to suffering and even death for your pet chameleons.


… and you’ll be getting all of this information from one convenient, comprehensive, and inexpensive resource!


Thanks to this thorough, yet easy-to-read guide having a chameleon for a pet has never been easier – which is exciting because…


I just felt I had to drop you an email to thank you for writing such a great resource about chameleon care.


I had just bought my first veiled chameleon and had it not been for your guide, I must admit I would have had no idea on how to properly care for it. Your guide is comprehensive yet at the same time very easy to read.


All questions I had about caring for your chameleons were easily answered – from how to make sure I was buying a healthy chameleon, to dealing with any ill health or problems that my chameleon might suffer from. Well done!


I bought your guide because I own a pet shop specializing in herps and we’ve always had problems keeping our chameleons healthy – now I finally know why! I had no clue I was wrong in giving the chameleons ******** and placing ******** in their habitat!! If you’re ever around Michigan let me know.


I’m planning to buy my first chameleon next week and I found your guide while I was looking for a book that would cover all the basis of what a chameleon owner needs to know.


I’m extremely pleased with Chameleon Care Guide as it is exactly what I wanted. Your tips on where to get a chameleon and how to identify healthy from unhealthy ones was especially eye-opening!


As more and more people have discovered the joys of having a chameleon as a pet their popularity has soared.


It’s an exciting time to be a chameleon owner and I hope my book will add to that excitement and enable you to quickly begin taking great care of your chameleon.


After All, Chameleons Might Be Cute But They Should Not Be Taken Lightly!


On the other hand, I believe, and I think you’ll come to agree, the effort is more than worth it as chameleons are truly entertaining, wondrous creatures.


I’ve just finished your guide and wanted to let you know I’m extremely impressed with it. It is a clear concise manual on all aspects of caring for these lovely pets.


And I believe that I have created the most detailed, accurate guide on chameleons and chameleon care currently available anywhere.


But don’t worry, this book is written in a way that is easy for everyone to understand. It is written for pet owners, just like you.


Chameleons are truly one of the most interesting, unique pets you can own. If… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top