Japanese Garden Designs – The Complete Landscaping System

Japanese Garden Designs - The Complete Landscaping System
Click Image To Visit Site

f you are reading this letter then it is likely that you have a p ion. You have a p ion for gardening. For the most part you would have spent hundreds of dollars or more on gardening projects and plants. You probably look at your garden and think that something is still wrong! You just can’t put your finger on it.


I too felt that way, that is until I spent years and years developing my creative talents! What if I told you that you can get your garden done cheaper, faster and without headaches using my revolutionary Japanese garden designs…



Why is it difficult? Other sources including magazines and the internet do contain valuable information, but not in an easy to use way. You have to sift through tons of material to get a design that suits you, your budget and your yard. No wonder landscaping seems so hard! It is especially difficult to end up with complete and perfect Japanese garden designs. A further complication is having the insider tips on installing a Japanese garden that doesn’t violate the intricate Oriental symbolism. The truth is, you are left with more headaches than answers. The Faster & Easier Way To Landscaping!


Well, luckily for you, these problems are a thing of the past because I have designed and installed gardens in North America, Europe and Africa. This hard earned experience has helped me put together this amazing Japanese Garden package with a clear, detailed, step-by-step system that doesn’t leave anything to chance.


This package contains 5 plans that contain everything you need to install a bespoke, custom designed Japanese Garden exactly to your personal and family needs. are covered from head to toe. These easy-to-understand plans will make your landscaping a breeze! Plans are in jpg and pdf format.


This is an unique product on the market, there is no comparable product anywhere. Forget those expensive architect designed plans this is the way to go. I created this product to fill a growing maket need . Everything you need to know from blueprints, customizing guidance, adapting to your garden, plant lists and materials list is incredibly detailed….


Training videos explain the design principles, Japanese symbolism and essential of each garden design. Pictures provide multiple views of the gardens to help you visualise what the garden will look like. This makes it easy to change the design to suit your garden size and position. A perfect result …


My garden design plans were created to leave nothing to chance. This allows everyone to understand the easy to follow plans and instructions. Guidance is given on how to complete your project in stages, so you can progress at your own pace and budget. You don’t have to be a landscaper to install your beautiful garden!


I have many customers that are just thrilled to bits with my garden designs. Here are a few testimonials of happy clients that warm my heart:


Testimonials " This is a Real Money Saver … "


One thing that really helped me a lot was the way in which illusion was used to make my focal point stand out. This is a real money saver as I bought a smaller statue, without losing the impact it created. She also helped me get the flow and balance of my garden spot on."


"I installed one of Alison’s Japanese garden designs after seeing her gold winning garden at the Lifestyle Garden Show. When I saw the bridge reflecting in the pond, I knew I had to have one as well.


The garden turned out to lots better than I’d hoped. I believe that it was even better than Alison’s show garden!


I sold the house a few months after the garden was installed, and made a handsome profit. The garden sold the house! Needless to say I installed another of Alison’s designs in my new garden." Sandy Davies Johannesburg, SA


This Japanese garden design has been designed to blend in with nature. In keeping with oriental garden design, it is ideally suited for meditation and relaxation. This garden is packed with symbolic that add interest and enjoyment.


Every single portion of this garden has symbolic meaning. E.g. the cranes symbolize longevity. The plan material has been carefully selected to represent the four seasons of our lives. The lanterns have been placed so as to light up the pathways at night. Rocks, all hand-selected are placed in well-thought positions to represent boats sailing to paradise island, the heaven rock and other important symbols. The red and black colors in the Oriental garden are symbolic of good luck. Red upturned roofs symbolize the Phoenix in flight. There are many amazing in this garden, with many more yet to be discovered in the actual design. This garden is… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top