Click Image To Visit Site
ATTENTION, dog owners and : Your pet dog may be in danger. It may be in pain… And you may not even know it.
“Unaware dog lover was shocked when she was told that she had been unknowingly harming her own dog, by making this dangerous feeding mistake that 99% of dog owners make… Without even knowing”
You are reading this because you are a dog owner (like myself), and you want the very best for your dog.
It’s a funny thing really. Sometimes, I get jokingly asked by my friends whether I actually love my dog or my husband more?
Did you know that most dog owners want the best for their dogs… but yet they are causing it so much harm and pain without even knowing?
Truth: 99% of commercially available dog food contains harmful chemicals and preservatives that indirectly contribute to a wide variety of health problems and illnesses in dogs… And sometimes, they even result in death if the illness goes un-noticed and is not treated in time.
If you’re reading this… it goes to show that you definitely want the best for your dog, and you want to see it grow strong and healthy…
I can totally understand… because I have a dog named “Kuma”, and I treat him as if he were my precious child.
It was just love at first sight (something that’s really hard to explain in words. But being a dog lover, I’m pretty sure you can understand my emotions).
Kuma was slowly getting bigger and stronger by the day, and I thought that I was doing everything right (in terms of feeding and caring for him).
(Read on for the shocking truth of what I was unknowingly doing to my dog, and the pain I had caused it to go through!)
One Sunday evening… before Kuma and I were about to go out for our usual stroll at the local park…
My dog suddenly started growling in pain and fell unconscious… and the reality hit me that I may actually lose something that I held so dearly in my life.
And the worst part is… I didn’t even know what had caused this to happen. I thought I was doing everything right.
I immediately rushed Kuma to the nearest vet… and as I held him in my arms and felt his warm and soft fur…
During those moments while our vet was attending to him, my mind went completely blank and the only thing I could recall was all the times and memories Kuma and I spent together.
Helping him clean up after a day out, and both of us getting drenched and making a huge mess of the bathroom…
It pained me to see him in such a state, and I was just not prepared to see him go so suddenly. I was trying hard to hold back my tears.
(As dramatic as this sounds… No, I did not steal this “plot” from a movie. I’ll leave that to the experienced directors and producers.)
Thankfully… after about an hour of treatment and some remedies from the vet, Kuma regained consciousness and was able to move again.
“You have been feeding your dog with a TON of harmful chemicals and substances that caused him to be in such great pain… And you don’t even know it!”
That’s the first thing that my veterinarian, Jen, told me after she got out of the treatment room.
And many of these commercial products available outside contain a truckload of harmful chemicals and preservatives that are damaging (and even deadly!) for a dog’s health.
She gave Kuma a full examination, and found that his liver was filled with so much artificial chemicals (from the commercial food that I had been feeding him…
Thus causing an infection and eventually led him to break down because of the amount of pain he was in.
Kuma was suffering in silence as he couldn’t tell me that he was in pain, and I was slowly “poisoning” my own dog without even knowing it.
If things had been worse… he could have even lost his life, because of the harmful commercial pet food that I was feeding him… and I wouldn’t have known what happened!
It was time to find a solution that would allow me to have full control over what I was feeding my dog.
I wanted something that was not only healthy and clean… but also beneficial for my dog’s health (which equates to a longer lifespan and quality of life)
That’s when I started looking for recipes that would allow me to create healthy, clean, and natural meals for my dog.
And after months of searching for answers, I finally found a… Read more…