Tokay Gecko Lizard Care Information

Tokay Gecko Lizard Care Information
Click Image To Visit Site

If you knew that nearly 86.5% geckos die very young and within two years of their captivity, then you’re going to discover in this message how to stop that from happening. True, it’s not easy to raise a Tokay gecko as pet.


With the geckos originally coming from deserts, the biggest problem that most owners face is creating the right kind of environment for the gecko to comfortably grow up in outside their natural habitat.



Moreover, owners are often confused with the lack of genuine information on how to take proper care of the geckos, particularly during the first 24 months of their lives, and how to handle them correctly, what to feed them, how to take care of common illnesses and so on.


Because of these two major problems, raising a Tokay gecko as pet often turns into a sad experience. Many geckos die too young, and most often, such untimely death is attributed to lack of correct knowledge on the part of the owners.


I know the insider-secrets of how to bring up Tokay geckos perfectly and that is exactly what I am going to share with you, right here in this message.


My name is Elizabeth Tan. I fell in love with Tokay geckos when I was just a kid. A small group of family members and friends knew about this p ion of mine.


So, word went around that I was some kind of an “expert” on Tokay geckos. Then slowly and slowly, I started getting swamped with questions from gecko owners.


Most of these queries were extremely worried owners, who were seeking my suggestions on what to do with their pets that were in problem or were behaving unusually.


You won’t believe how I started getting frantic calls at odd hours of the day or night from desperate gecko owners.


Just think, these people had no idea on what to do. Those among them who had problems with the health of their geckos were perhaps in their worst state of minds.


I could not leave it there. I felt the pressing need that something must be done, and that too urgently, to mitigate the problems of clueless gecko owners.


In fact, it was really becoming very straining on my part to attend to so many individual queries. I tried my best to reply to all the calls and mails I received.


It was then I decided to come up with a handy and helpful guide for this reptile loving community, which will be one single point of exhaustive information on how to bring up Tokay geckos in the right manner.


I had to research out each little thing about the Tokay gecko, interact with professional breeders, get emergency care tips from vets, and do ent all my personal knowledge and experience spread over many years.


If this guide is with you, then I’ll bet, you’ll be the most relaxed and least worried person around about your Tokay geckos.


I have named this absolutely indispensible guide – “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko”.


The word “Secrets” is there because you’ll not find this information in any pet store.


So if you’re a true Tokay gecko enthusiast, then this guide is something that you can hardly refuse to own.


Today you are moving around with your bright-looking tangerine or lavender gecko sitting on your shoulder or peeping out of your shirt pocket.


You could suddenly notice your gecko with sweaty-looking skin, cloudy eyes, crusty mouth, sagging jaw, lying back in its hide, listless and noticeably slow.


And then, how would things be like when you’re desperately looking out for something to revive your ailing gecko and you could hardly find anything worthwhile around?


It was then when I decided to write this guide, “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko”.


I wanted to put everything in one place, so that anyone, even a novice on Tokay geckos, will find everything handy just at the time when he needs it most.


This amazing guide is virtually an A-Z, one-stop destination on everything that you’ll ever require to know about Tokay geckos.


You’ll learn from here about their selection, their upbringing, their care, their breeding, their treatment, all written out in a lucid style, with practical, easy-to-implement, handy tips.


Just to make this offer even MORE irresistible. I’ve decided to create this bonus that I know you’ll absolutely LOVE…


Ever wondered if you could breed your own tokay geckos? How cool it would be to have a family of tokays to care for and watch them grow? Here, I’ll show you step-by-step exactly what to do (it’s quite simple actually!). Everything you need to breed your own tokay geckos… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top