Natural Recipes & Remedies for your Dog

Natural Recipes &  Remedies for your Dog
Click Image To Visit Site

Are you tired of watching your dog scratch endlessly but don’t know how to bring relief to his irritated, tender skin?  Is your dog’s coat dull and listless instead of shiny and glossy?  Tired of paying more for your dog’s shampoo than your own? If so, you will want to get your hands on this one-of-a-kind care guide.


First, let me introduce myself. My name is Robin Kasper and I have been a professional K9 stylist for more than 15 years. I am well known and respected in the dog grooming industry. I owned a highly successful dog salon in Central Texas where I specialized in grooming Poodles and Labradoodles. I have authored numerous articles on grooming care and industry standards. Over the years, I have learned a great deal about achieving that healthy shiny coat that most dog owners only dream of and am considered by many to be an expert in the field.



Several years ago, I was unable to find products that I felt were sufficiently safe and natural for my own dog, so I began formulating my own natural holistic recipes. Once I had perfected my formula I made it available to my clients. Evidently, other dog owners felt the same way because my recipes were an immediate success. My clients’ beloved pooches had coats that shined, smelled good, and felt healthy. There was an overwhelming demand for my remedies but I knew there was no way I could meet that demand while still maintaining the high quality which made my recipes such a success.


Knowing that I could not physically distribute these products to every caring dog owner in search of a better, more natural, solution for their dogs comfort and hygiene, I decided to write this tell-all guide. Now every dog lover has the opportunity to provide their dogs with the highest quality grooming care using healthier all natural grooming solutions.


This guide includes all of my valuable recipes and secrets for creating safe and all-natural dog care remedies for pennies on the dollar.  It will teach you how to make earth-friendly green recipes that work better, are safer for your dogs, and will cost you much less than the top store brands.


These are the actual secret recipes and remedies that I used in my own grooming shop. It may be hard to believe, but honestly, these recipes and remedies are so simple to make that anyone with a kitchen, a few supplies, and my guide can easily start making safe, natural dog care products at home.


Making natural care remedies for your own dog is easy and can be a great way to save money.  For less than the price of one bottle of top-quality dog shampoo, you can learn all the secrets and recipes for making dozens of different remedies at a fraction of the cost.  Not only will you be taking better care of your dog’s skin and coat, you can save hundreds, possibly thousands, of dollars over the lifetime of your dog.


It may surprise you to learn that my natural care remedies literally cost me pennies to produce and yet I couldn’t keep them on the shelves. To try and keep up with the demand I sold them at unbelievable mark ups.  A finished product, after packaging, costs just under $2 to make and retailed for $18 – $30.


The pet care industry is thriving, according to market research, more than 60% of US households own a pet, and in 2010, Americans spent more than $48 billion dollars on their pets.  By making these recipes at home you will not only have a happier, healthier dog, you will have more money in your pocket. If you are the entrepreneurial type you could even start selling your own line of natural dog care remedies using these recipes and claim some of those profits for yourself!


If your dog has sensitive, irritated skin, fleas, tear stained eyes, allergies, bad breath, or other unpleasant body odor and you aren’t getting the results you want with the expensive brands found in most stores, then you need this dog care guide!


You might be asking yourself "Why would she want to sell all her recipes and secrets?" Well,  the answers are very simple:


First, I know from experience how high the demand is for quality dog care remedies and recipes. There is no way I could ever meet that demand on my own.


Second and most importantly, I became a groomer because I truly care about animals, and I get great joy from bettering their lives. With that said, I want as many dogs and people as possible to benefit from this remedies guide.


Whether you are looking for remedies to care for your own dogs… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top