Emergency Puppy Training Guide

Emergency Puppy Training Guide
Click Image To Visit Site

"New Breakthrough System In Personal Puppy Training Got Owners Of Even The Most Stubborn Puppies Raving!"


Puppies can be stubborn. Even the sweetest owners can get stressed and frustrated with poor training results … but before you send that strong-willed pup back to the pound, please read every word on this page …



Here’s why: Most of the guides you’ll find on the market deal with dog training and basically ignore puppies. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that a well-trained puppy will make a well-trained dog. You don’t want to wait until you have to break old habits, because they die hard.


In fact, most of the products on the market today targeted to puppy training deal mainly with potty training and little else. Plus, most manuals teach a "negative reinforcement" method that’s often counter-productive.


But you’re about to discover a breakthrough "positive training system" which is more humane, simpler, faster and twice as effective, transforming your puppy into a welcomed member of your family.


In just a minute I want to introduce to you a system of training that anybody (even if you’re new to all this) can use, and you don’t have to pay expensive dog trainers who won’t guarantee any results anyway.


Maybe right now you’re even making some critical mistakes in your puppy training but can’t put your finger on just what’s wrong. That’s why I want to lift the curtains and reveal to you the real puppy inside your stubborn puppy … Yes, yours … just better behaved.


Hi, my name is Jill Rose and I’ve been an animal lover for all my life. This doesn’t mean that I’ve escaped all the frustrations and anxieties from getting your puppy to be a ‘civil’ member of your family.


In fact, I could recall one stubborn puppy named Rocky that was taking my breath away … and not in a positive sense!


All the popular dog training techniques were telling me that I should use negative reinforcement such as: yanking Rocky around, often using a choke collar; forcing your dominance on the dog, making your dog fear you; constant correction (i.e., punishing a dog for being bad).


But using all these confrontational methods to instill discipline in a puppy seemed a little inhumane to me. And they were not as effective as I thought they should be. I didn’t want to take the puppy back to the pound where he would be killed if no one else adopted him, but I was desperate for a solution.


It was then that I stumbled unto a little-known philosophy of training that has popped up in the last few years. It’s called positive reinforcement training which uses a system of rewarding good behavior instead of punishing bad behavior.


So instead of pushing your puppy’s nose into its own mess to teach her never to poop on your carpet again, you’ll reward her for going to the bathroom outside instead.


As soon as I started using this new approach I was pleasantly surprised at the incredible results I saw … and fast. My friends and family members were amazed at the results I was getting and so ‘hired" me to train their own puppies. I was quickly known as the local expert in puppy training and was encouraged to make my training system available to other puppy owners who were suffering through the same uphill climb.


So if you’ve been pulling your hair out with frustration, maybe it’s because you’ve been doing it the hard way. And I’m going to let you prove this for yourself in a minute.


Linda, being a dog lover had always wanted a puppy but a studio apartment was no place to raise a dog. So what a relief when she finally bought her first home with the backyard she could now have her long awaited puppy.


So Linda bought a 9-week old Labrador Retriever she named "Badger" on her way home from work on Friday and spent the weekend together. Of course there were ‘accidents’ to clean up but what do you expect from a small pup?


Linda left badger with a few toys, enough food and water, and a bed of newspaper for those bathroom breaks. When she returned from work her kitchen floor was a mess of poop and pee. The garbage can was turned over and the floor was looking and smelling like a disaster zone.


Well, it’s obvious that Badger needed a walk being locked up all day inside. But this only led to a tug-of-war with his leash and jumping at every stranger that p ed by. Seeing some kids in the park who were immediately attracted to this cute pup, she allowed them to pet him.


Suddenly there was a loud scream and Linda knew that… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top