Download Boa Care Made Easy

Download Boa Care Made Easy
Click Image To Visit Site

You are about to discover the must have knowledge about boas that most snake owners unfortunately will never know!


If you own a Boa, or you’re thinking about getting one, then this may be the most import information you read all week!



Why? Because you’re about to embark on a fun and rewarding experience that can enrich your life in many ways! Did you know that boa constrictors are fast becoming one of the most popular snakes in captivity? There are many reasons why this is the case, as you’ll soon discover.


Boas are truly a magical pet. But, they are also very sensitive and require highly specialized care! It’s a sad fact that many Boas die young simply because their owner didn’t take the time to learn how to care for them. There are many little details you MUST know if you want your Boa to live to his maximum lifespan.


For instance, did you know that certain types of wood sometimes used in vivariums can be harmful to your Boa? Did you also know that Boas can be very sensitive to certain types of germs and can easily catch certain diseses if not handled properly? These are just two little-known facts that most Boa owners have never learned.


And it’s not your fault, believe me! The problem is not a lack of information on Boas. The problem is that you’ve most likely been told the wrong information.


Now, I’ve heard some WILD claims that pet stores actually want your Boa to die young. This way, they make more money when you come back to buy a new Boa. Personally, I don’t think it’s that extreme. But, I do think there is a problem with the information you get from pet store clerks about Boas. And it’s not because they want your Boa to die! It’s because they are simply not as knowledeable about the Boa as they think they are. So, they often give you the wrong information, without even knowing it.


This is really too bad, because it’s the small details that can make a HUGE difference in your Boa’s life. Believe me, I know. I’ve been keeping snakes for over 25 years! I’ve even travelled to Austrialia and Africa to observe Snakes in their natural habitat! Snakes in general are a p ion of mine, and Boas a real p ion, and I know that I’ll be caring for them for the rest of my life.


When I started doing my own research on Boas many years ago, I began to discover the enormous amount of flat-out inaccurate information out there. It was really quite troubling. Even books from my local bookstore seemed to give bad — and often conflicting – ‘advice’. I had already been keepings snakes for many years, so I knew the difference between good information and fluff!


So, I performed an experiment. I took 3 days off and travelled to 5 different pet stores in my area (Cornwall, UK) pretending like I was interested in a buying another Boa. I literally GRILLED the sales clerks about every aspect of owning and raising Boas.


I found that most of the time, their answers were average in quality — but far too vague. In fact, these clerks tended to leave out crucial details that make a big difference to Boa health.


So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Over the course of 4 months, I compiled all my tips and secrets into a concise, step-by-step manual on caring for Boas. It’s called:


Even if you’re a total beginner and haven’t got a clue where to start, you can become a Boa expert in a matter of hours simply by reading my manual!


The right type of diet to start your baby Boa out on (not doing this can cause digestive and nutritional problems later in life).


A full chapter on how to buy your Boa, including a complete checklist of things to look for when choosing your Boa, and what questions you NEED to be asking the pet store.


A complete guide to Boa enclosures, what type are best, what to avoid, and how you can set them up safely and securely.


What types of substrate you should use, and how to avoid ‘impacted guts’ and other digestive problems from using the wrong ones!


How to make sure your boa gets the right amount of heat (and also how to avoid burns – one of the most commons causes of injury with captive boas)


Feeding techniques for getting your boa to eat defrosted food, and what to do if your boa refuses to eat.


An entire chapter on Boa health issues… What the symptoms are of the most common boa ailments (problems some keepers don’t even realise their snakes have!), how to prevent… Read more…


Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 oururbanfarmhouse - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top